So while lying in bed trying to sleep last night I was having a good think about how I am going to construct the army. I want a force that will be fluffy but hopefully won't get crushed every time they hit the table, with that in mind I came up with a few self-imposed restrictions on what I am allowed to take. They are:
- No Vehicles bigger than a Hornet, this is supposed to be a quick strike force attacking through the webway so no Falcons/Wave Serpents etc.
- No Wraithknights, although there is fluff backing up the use of Wraith constructs the Wraithknight is just too big.
- No non Eldar/Dark Eldar allies.
- Up to one unit of Wraithguard for each Wraithlord taken.
- Only allowed Aspect Warriors that fit the fluff (Dark Reapers, Warp Spiders, Shadow Spectres)
- No Avatar
- All models must be painted with the Correct colour scheme
If you can think of any others then don't be afraid to suggest them.