Saturday 3 January 2015

So lets get started!

Ok,
So while lying in bed trying to sleep last night I was having a good think about how I am going to construct the army. I want a force that will be fluffy but hopefully won't get crushed every time they hit the table, with that in mind I came up with a few self-imposed restrictions on what I am allowed to take. They are:
  1. No Vehicles bigger than a Hornet, this is supposed to be a quick strike force attacking through the webway so no Falcons/Wave Serpents etc.
  2. No Wraithknights, although there is fluff backing up the use of Wraith constructs the Wraithknight is just too big.
  3. No non Eldar/Dark Eldar allies.
  4. Up to one unit of Wraithguard for each Wraithlord taken.
  5. Only allowed Aspect Warriors that fit the fluff (Dark Reapers, Warp Spiders, Shadow Spectres)
  6. No Avatar
  7. All models must be painted with the Correct colour scheme
The last point is more for my motivation more than anything, all too often I cheat and end up using units that aren't painted or are painted in an old colour scheme. There is something just much more impressive about a whole coherent painted army. Just looks that much better.
If you can think of any others then don't be afraid to suggest them.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment